1) Smooth surface, disposable.
2) Prevents contamination during processing of food, at the time of surgical procedure or laboratory testing.
3) Light in weight, good air permeability level.
4) Elastic edge design, reasonable price, non sterile form, blue in color, precise shape.
1) What is a non woven sleeve cover?
A non woven sleeve cover is a type of protective clothing that is typically worn over the arms and hands. This type of clothing is typically made from a non woven material, such as polypropylene, which is designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear.
2) How is a non woven sleeve cover made?
Non woven sleeve covers are made from a material called polypropylene. This material is melted and then spun into a fine fiber. The fiber is then bonded together to form a fabric.
3) What are the benefits of using a non woven sleeve cover?
Non woven sleeve covers are effective at protecting your clothing from dirt, grime, and other contaminants. They are also comfortable to wear and can be easily removed when necessary.
4) How do you use a non woven sleeve cover?
Non woven sleeve covers are typically used in cleanroom or laboratory environments to protect clothing from contamination. The sleeve covers are placed over the arms and hands and are typically secured in place with tape or elastic.